How do I get my Quarq power meter serviced?

USA and Canada: Power meter service for the US and Canada is handled through the Quarq Headquarters in Spearfish South Dakota USA. 

Please contact Quarq Customer Service to determine the options available to you.

When contacting customer service, please provide the power meter ID located on the power meter spider. The ID consists of 3 letters and 5 numbers such as; ABC12345 or 12345ABC.

Outside USA and Canada: If you live outside of the United States or Canada, you can still contact the Quarq headquarters directly for assistance, but any service must be routed through your local bike shop in conjunction with SRAM's world wide service centers. 

If you would like to contact Quarq Customer service, please see the above link and instructions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.