Follow the below process to update firmware on BLE Compatible Power Meters.
The following MUST be completed prior to performing the below process:
- Bluetooth must be enabled on the phone or tablet.
- The power meter must be on and transmitting.
1) Open the Qalvin BLE App and use the "Search" or "Enter" function to connect the power meter.
2) Connection will take a few moments. Once connected, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Firmware".
3) The Firmware page will display the "Currently Installed" firmware version. Select "Check For Available" to display the current firmware available for download. If the version numbers do NOT match, the current firmware is out of date and requires an update.
4) Select "Update Firmware" to being the firmware update. Qalvin BLE will indicate "Finished" when the update is complete. It is NOT necessary that you reconnect.